hey title was a stanza of my favorite de britto's song, i just arrived at home from sport center watched development basketball league/DBL final party! i went there around five, cars were not allowed in because it was full, so i dropped at the gate. long queues tickets to tens of meters, with many rows so two of my seniors and me bought a tickets from ticket hawkers that i finally know it's fake. fortunately the clerk didn't realised it, but we were placed right next to the field 'cause the stands are full! reallu full!! but we must stand until i found my friend, aya, who her father worked as chief reporter for this event every years! then he let me entered the field and sat at vip accompany her daughter, until i met sasha and ajeng who instantly sat with us too...
a lot of surprises, and the most impressive is the annual culmination ceremony before the game, when all the lights turned off, and the cube viewed a video about both teams during the preliminary round, and the core players one by one out from the back stage with the pose. and de britto won it! it's their third times after two years. even they have prepared their victory with some giant black and white banners, the first one was a picture of their DBL trophy in 2009, the second was their DBL trophy in 2010, third was the trophy that they WILL get this season victory marked 2013, and the last sounds your first, our third
. individually mounted on the ceiling side by side with the cube.
with their 4 stands full of fanboys at their back
before it was full
final special was, there's our captain
when he cried
and coach in the cube video! we lost againts pangudi luhur at fantastic four though we leaded for three rounds!
pray for raoul, our captain. he got foul out at the last minutes at our last match last wednesday, and as instantly all of the players hugged him instead the adversary, he cried, not willing and difficult leaved the field. actually i don't know him directly, but i know he is a loyal person. he likes to seek attention, but not overbearing. maybe he's not good at class, but he choose for captain position. maybe he got shortness of breath or leg injury, so he asked for time out and after a little medical treatment, he returned to the field after the time-out was completed. and as far as i saw, there was no changed in his games after that, for his self, his team, his coach, and his school. don't it more than a duty case? but some condition doesn't support it.... i don't want to dropped my school actually, but let me tell you this season facts...
- i've told you that almost of our players was changed except three, so all doubt; is we're still as strong as the previous formation? it's make all of the support run with a half hearted like....
- every year, we make a new supporters shirt but we just ordered it less than a week before the league just started. it's finished a week after the opening party and 'cause made with hurry, the printing was disappointed.
- no road show before the league, because the retainers and dancers was not ready at time
- there's no good coordination between middle school and high school. no one expected that the junior more enthusiastic than their newbie seniors haha. what a fake stand huh
- the dancer does not have a basic as dancer but push their self, so they are easily injured make the coach lowering the standard of the dance when we have one of the best coaches. they costumes also not ready, so it's always changing in every
bad enough ups perform..
still i'm sincere, because we not enough ready to win over de britto. and de britto is the team i support the most since the beginning.
i want to be the one of them, cause with genius and male sex provided, they can lengthen their hair and wearing casual clothes to school every day.
ラベル: DBL, DE BRITTO HOOLIGANS, Kuroko no Basuke in real life