welcome my name ivan. 17, indonesia. blogging since 2009.
1.) swimmer, basketball, futsal, and water polo player.
2.) i read edgar allan poe and do literature.
3.) sport anime is precious: kuroko's basketball, free!
4.) cosplayer since in the old period of elementary
5.) rotary youth exchange program 15/16 to Japan D2460
sorry for my bad engurish
chat with me! comment box/
lately, since they're know i'm swimmer.
- it's start about 3 weeks ago, our
new teacher mr. adi, just asked are you the recipient of swimming award? for our first acquaintance. nothing happened shortly after that but
- last week on thursday, i was teaches by new biology teacher, mr. nasher. he is very good on teaching and will not let us out from his class before able to memorize what we just learned in front of him. lucky me i didn't had any trouble but he asked what athlete are you? as suddenly before i left. some friends told me it's because of my upright shoulders
- the next day, i had a last meeting for my conversation english lesson. when I came, all were on the couch while eating a snack. there's also a teacher from conversation level 3, he asked like what athlete are you? just after a classmate guess that i just back from the practice
because of that acquaintance, that teacher from conversation 3 open the door for me and let me used the facility when I'm anxious can't do my school work, because couldn't find any stop contact for the laptop!
- on monday, we're had a swimming class. our school had a swimming pool, located on elementary area. unexpected, some of our teacher while in elementary was swimming. and they asked me to teach them how to swim properly!
- on tuesday, when i entered the classroom, there's some teacher discussed about they life as boarding people. when suddenly ms. roro asked me are you a swimmer right? and ms. meina really? can you teach me how to swim properly? what the heck do these teachers?