welcome my name ivan. 17, indonesia. blogging since 2009.
1.) swimmer, basketball, futsal, and water polo player.
2.) i read edgar allan poe and do literature.
3.) sport anime is precious: kuroko's basketball, free!
4.) cosplayer since in the old period of elementary
5.) rotary youth exchange program 15/16 to Japan D2460
sorry for my bad engurish
chat with me! comment box/
i use 平仮名
i'm back from several days without internet connection.
- moments turned and i was like shaken, really shaken. it's important to me to recover so my dad let me skipped the school last wednesday. i had plenty to ate and slept like a sick person. beyond a doubt, closest friends of mine gave me extreme support and their genius opinions. they even threatened they'll skip school by climb the fence and come to my house the next day if i still hadn't come to school of course they must be very happy to come to my house that the only place they never visit
- seniors just released the design of tshirt for 2013 DBL when it's just start in the early of march! witch mean this friday! how dare we have no time just wear our last one! though i keep order it
- accepted at budi mulia dua international high school finally
- i have competence test, final examination, and national exam deepen test as twice start early march
- i just remember the period when people said to me "i think you're a lesbian", hell no. i'm gay
- i trust my day dream and feeling that i trust. but i can't believe my live turn like sekaiichi hatsukoi!! as onodera ritsu, seriously. even if i tell you though, you don't have the same fantasy as mine
- and i found Kaidou Ren from Super Lover in real life. he is my friend little brother, and my friend too. he is have a good talent on sport especially soccer, and kind of aquatics. he just tiny, sleep next to his brother every night, innocent but annoying sometimes. aww